Self Validation Rewiring Mantra

你想让我收敛一点,我决定再耀眼一点。

You wanted me to tone it down. I decided to shine even brighter.

你以为我害怕失去你,其实我害怕失去自己。

You thought I was afraid of losing you. I was afraid of losing myself.

你以为我是在反抗你,其实我只是在做我自己。

You thought I was rebelling against you. I was simply being myself.

你以为我需要你的认可,但我真正需要的是你让开。

You thought I needed your approval, but what I really needed was for you to get out of my way.

你给我下的定义,让我看到了你的局限。

The way you defined me revealed the limits of your imagination.

你希望我降低标准,我提高了门槛。

You wanted me to lower my standards. I raised the bar.

你给我贴的标签,我会撕下来当飞镖射你。

The labels you gave me, I'll tear off and throw right back at you like darts.
你想成为我的天花板,我把你变成了地板。

You tried to be my ceiling. I turned you into my floor.

你忙着给我打分,我忙着升级自己。

You were busy rating me. I was busy upgrading myself.

你觉得自己是机会,我发现你只是障碍。

You thought you were an opportunity. I discovered you were an obstacle.

你以为你的拒绝会摧毁我,结果它解放了我。

You thought your rejection would destroy me. It set me free.

我不需要你的认可。我不再背负你的投射。

I don't need your approval anymore. I refuse to carry your projections.

你一直告诉我我是谁,我终于决定亲自发现。

You kept telling me who I was. I finally decided to find out for myself.

你觉得你有资格评判我,我只觉得你高估了自己。

You think you have the right to judge me. I think you've greatly overestimated yourself.

我不再因为你的不理解而怀疑自己,我会继续成为你以为我永远成为不了的人。

I no longer doubt myself because of your inability to understand me. I'll keep becoming everything you thought I could never be.

你想让我缩小自己来配合你的世界观,我决定扩大自己直到你的世界观装不下我。

You wanted me to shrink to fit your worldview. I chose to grow until your worldview could no longer contain me.

Previous
Previous

Abandonment Issue healing Mantra

Next
Next

Womb Sovereignty Mantra